Colombian coffee is among the most recognizable and most dynamic in the world, with multiple growing regions whose distinct yet consistently crowd-pleasing profiles reflect the various microclimates that exist in this large country. We source workhorse coffees from various of these growing regions, looking for a cup that contains a nice balance of sweetness, fruity effervescence, and a foundation of cocoa and/or toffee.
- Origin Region : Cauca, Colombia
- Farm : Various smallholder farmers
- Variety : Colombia, Castillo, Caturra
- Altitude : 1200–2000 masl
- Proc. Method : Fully Washed
- Roast Level : Medium
" Complex and well structured. Sweet raspberry, lemonade, peach tea with a bold body."