Tega & Tula Specialty Coffee Farm is named after the two nearby villages of Tega and Tula, found in the woreda, or district, of Gibo, in Keffa, Ethiopia. The farm is 500 hectares in size, with nearly 400 hectares planted in coffee, primarily Ethiopian varieties and cultivars that were released in the late 1970s (74110 and 74112, for example, are the "names" of two of these cultivars from 1978), as well as some wild coffee from the Keffa forests, as the farm is in the Keffa bio-reserve area. The farm is certified organic and produces both Washed and Natural coffees.
- Origin Region : Ethiopia, Tega and Tula
- Farm : Tega and Tula Specialty Coffee Farm
- Variety : Wild Keffa forest coffee, 74110, 74112, 74140, 75227, 7454, 74165
- Altitude : 1693–1860 masl
- Proc. Method : Fully Washed
- Roast Level : Light
- Net Weight: 210g
" Sweet and vibrant. Floral, green apple and panela."